Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in KS
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Tax shelters, 401K, relocation.
- Medical/dental, life insurance.
- B/C or B/E Internist/Hospitalist - Active KS state licensure preferred and experienced.
- Exceptional earning potential and complete benefit package.
- Affordable homes, top-rated educational choices.
- Utilize award-winning technology, which allows you to practice in the hospital more efficiently.
- Vacation, CME, stipend.
- Malpractice paid.
- Mon-Friday schedule with shared weekend.
- Enjoy all the amenities a metropolitan city has to offer.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.