Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- ICU rounding required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 27.