Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specs: Day and nights (7 AM - 7 PM and 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Vent management, intubations and central lines are required.
- Cases include: General Primary Care Hospitalist cases - must be comfortable with vent management, intubations, and.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Hospitalist required.
- Coverage needed: September with ongoing opportunity.
- Volume: 17 - 19 patients per day.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Procedures are rare.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed starting in September.
- Of Doctors working with: Solo with NP backup.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 17.