Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- Day and night shifts open.
- May 9-15.
- Jun 10-11.
- July 7-10.
- 230 bed hospital.
- Day shifts open.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- May 25-29.
- No procedures are required.
- May 16-22.
- May 4-8.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- June 24-25.
- Aug 7-14.
- Acls is required.
- Board Certification.
- June 27-July 3.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.