Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May 16-22.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
- July 7-10.
- Day and night shifts open.
- Jun 10-11.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- No procedures are required.
- June 24-25.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
- Aug 7-14.
- Acls is required.
- Day shifts open.
- June 27-July 3.
- May 25-29.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- May 9-15.
- May 4-8.
- Board Certification.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- 230 bed hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.