Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- July 7-10.
- No procedures are required.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
- Jun 10-11.
- May 4-8.
- Board Certification.
- May 16-22.
- 230 bed hospital.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- May 25-29.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- June 24-25.
- Day shifts open.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- June 27-July 3.
- May 9-15.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- Aug 7-14.
- Day and night shifts open.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Acls is required.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.