Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- May 16-22.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- No procedures are required.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- Board Certification.
- Day shifts open.
- May 9-15.
- July 7-10.
- May 4-8.
- June 24-25.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
- 230 bed hospital.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- May 25-29.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Aug 7-14.
- Acls is required.
- June 27-July 3.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- Day and night shifts open.
- Jun 10-11.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.