Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 230 bed hospital.
- May 25-29.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- June 24-25.
- Board Certification.
- Jun 10-11.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- Day and night shifts open.
- No procedures are required.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- May 4-8.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- June 27-July 3.
- Aug 7-14.
- May 16-22.
- Acls is required.
- May 9-15.
- July 7-10.
- Day shifts open.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.