Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May 9-15.
- 230 bed hospital.
- June 24-25.
- Acls is required.
- Offering competitive rates, ongoing dates, full travel and lodging and malpractice coverage.
- Prior Hospitalist experience.
- May 25-29.
- Day shifts open.
- Ability to cover minimum 7 shifts per month, 7-14 is preferred.
- 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- June 27-July 3.
- July 7-10.
- Jun 10-11.
- May 4-8.
- Board Certification.
- Day and night shifts open.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU.
- May 16-22.
- Nightly admissions range 3-6.
- Active Kansas medical license.
- Daily patient census is 15-18.
- No procedures are required.
- Aug 7-14.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.