Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hutchinson) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The area enjoys an active cultural arts and entertainment scene as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hutchinson, KS.
- Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
- Hutchinson, Kansas is just 45 minutes from Wichita,and the Hutchinson Clinic is located directly across the street from Hutchinson Regional Medical Center.
- Hutchinson Clinic is looking for BC/BE physicians to work as Hospitalists, at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, in a great location!
- Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic, air pollution and crime.
- Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which hosted the ates Women's Open & the ates Senior Open.
- Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community.
- Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver and Dallas.
- Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college.
- Schedule 7 days on and 7 days off!
- Benefits are robust, including CME allowance, malpractice, health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401k, relocation.
- This is an outstanding opportunity in a warm and welcoming community!
- Excellent salary and a signing bonus!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago