Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Magnet designation in nursing achieved for the third consecutive year.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports.
- 784-bed academic medical center.
- Hospitalists provide 24/7 in-hospital coverage and have full sub-specialty support.
- Provides access to over 200 medical specialties/services and to top specialists in their fields.
- 10th consecutive year ranking with United States New and World Report's " Best Hospital" designation.
- Outdoor activities abound year round with more than 600 parks and 24 public lakes.
- Qualified candidates will be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- A "hidden gem" winning the award of America's 4th most Cultured City by Travel+Leisure magazine.
- For long term employment, board-certification is required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, KS.
- The Kansas City metropolitan area has a bi-state population of greater than 2 million.
- Consistently earns national recognition for outstanding quality and safety.
- Affordable housing including downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods, and rural properties.
- "Best Hospital" in Kansas City for the 7th time & "Best Hospital" in Kansas for the 5th time (the only hospital to have received these awards since their inception).
- The University of Kansas Health Care System, Department of Internal Medicine, is seeking Hospitalists to provide medical care on inpatient services.
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago