Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A "hidden gem" winning the award of America's 4th most Cultured City by Travel+Leisure magazine.
- Affordable housing including downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods, and rural properties.
- Magnet designation in nursing achieved for the third consecutive year.
- The University of Kansas Health Care System, Department of Internal Medicine, is seeking Hospitalists to provide medical care on inpatient services.
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums.
- Outdoor activities abound year round with more than 600 parks and 24 public lakes.
- Qualified candidates will be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports.
- For long term employment, board-certification is required.
- "Best Hospital" in Kansas City for the 7th time & "Best Hospital" in Kansas for the 5th time (the only hospital to have received these awards since their inception).
- 784-bed academic medical center.
- 10th consecutive year ranking with United States New and World Report's " Best Hospital" designation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Hospitalists provide 24/7 in-hospital coverage and have full sub-specialty support.
- Provides access to over 200 medical specialties/services and to top specialists in their fields.
- Consistently earns national recognition for outstanding quality and safety.
- The Kansas City metropolitan area has a bi-state population of greater than 2 million.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.