Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of professional and collegiate sports.
- Affordable housing including downtown lofts, suburban neighborhoods, and rural properties.
- Qualified candidates will be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 10th consecutive year ranking with United States New and World Report's " Best Hospital" designation.
- Outdoor activities abound year round with more than 600 parks and 24 public lakes.
- Magnet designation in nursing achieved for the third consecutive year.
- The Kansas City metropolitan area has a bi-state population of greater than 2 million.
- Hospitalists provide 24/7 in-hospital coverage and have full sub-specialty support.
- A "hidden gem" winning the award of America's 4th most Cultured City by Travel+Leisure magazine.
- A robust arts scene including symphony, ballet, theatre and museums.
- Consistently earns national recognition for outstanding quality and safety.
- 784-bed academic medical center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Closed ICU.
- "Best Hospital" in Kansas City for the 7th time & "Best Hospital" in Kansas for the 5th time (the only hospital to have received these awards since their inception).
- Provides access to over 200 medical specialties/services and to top specialists in their fields.
- For long term employment, board-certification is required.
- The University of Kansas Health Care System, Department of Internal Medicine, is seeking Hospitalists to provide medical care on inpatient services with a focus on Oncology Services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.