Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This practice is in an expansion mode and will be moving to a new, bigger location in the next couple of months.
- The incoming physician would be hospital-based and 100% inpatient.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics encouraged but not required.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is assisting with the search for a Hospitalist physician to join three others in a private practice on our staff.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- An Internal Medicine physician with Geriatric experience, but no fellowship would also be considered.
- The physicians are supported by 2-4 Nurse Practitioners who assist with both nursing home and hospital patients.
- Both practicing physicians and new graduates are being considered.
- The practice will be providing a competitive financial package, including a salary and benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Overland Park, KS.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago