Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- An Internal Medicine physician with Geriatric experience, but no fellowship would also be considered.
- Both practicing physicians and new graduates are being considered.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics encouraged but not required.
- The practice will be providing a competitive financial package, including a salary and benefits.
- The incoming physician would be hospital-based and 100% inpatient.
- This practice is in an expansion mode and will be moving to a new, bigger location in the next couple of months.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- The physicians are supported by 2-4 Nurse Practitioners who assist with both nursing home and hospital patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Overland Park, KS.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is assisting with the search for a Hospitalist physician to join three others in a private practice on our staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.