Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days **(current active KS license needed)**.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Shift: 10 hours (8a-6p) plus night.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available except Neurosurgery.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Kansas City, KS.
- ICU: Open, rounding (Intensivists available).
- Patient Encounters: 20-22 per day shift, 2-3 admits/day, 10 admits/night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Locum Rate: $200/hour.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.