Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our position offers a modified block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off without a 12-hour shift requirement for each day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Hospitalist program in the Kansas City, Kansas metro area.
- We are the only Hospitalist program at this 250-bed facility, and we enjoy a healthy relationship with administration and the medical staff.
- This is a collegiate practice environment with the option to teach Kcumb medical students, if desired.
- Full benefits available.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Busy program with lucrative financial gains.
- Wrvu driven incentives.
- This schedule allows you flexibility and a work-life balance.
- A highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits are offered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago