Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If on.
- Optional teaching with Medical Students.
- NO Procedures.
- Employed position with $250,000 base salary plus work RVU driven incentives.
- Located near the geographic and populations centers of the nation, Kansas City is truly the "Heart of America," rich in history and tradition.
- Quality incentives, CME, Relocation and Full Benefits to be discussed.
- Facility: Providence Medical Center, Kansas City.
- Facility: This is a large sized Hospital nationally recognized and accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Location: The Kansas City Metro Area.
- Kansas City is a great place to live.
- Besides boasting the greatest barbeque and world-class steaks, Kansas City is famous for its beautiful fountains (more than 200), boulevards, Art Deco and Mediterranean-style buildings.
- The metro area straddles the Missouri-Kansas state line.
- Opportunity: Join a growing Hospitalist Program looking to expand their Inpatient Department.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas.
- Average census of 18 daily.
- ICU is Co-managed with Intensivists.
- Modified schedule of 7on/7off - meaning not 12-hr shift, rather, if not on.
- There are over 690+ employees and 200+ Medical Staff.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago