Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mere minutes from Wichita, which boasts a growing population and modern amenities, this location is the perfect blend between metro and urban living.
- Facility: Work in a hospital employed opportunity to join a thriving and stable healthcare organization, 150+ bed hospital.
- Location: The greater Wichita area offers residents a sense of community, a welcoming atmosphere, and unparalleled quality of life.
- Total compensation will be highly attractive between base salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- Compensation: $290,000 base salary with additional earning potential.
- Opportunity: Daytime hospitalist opportunity with 7on/7off block schedule.
- Co-managed ICU with excellent subspecialty supportICU and no procedures.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago