Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a collegiate practice environment with the option to teach Kcumb medical students, if desired.
- We are the only Hospitalist program at this 250-bed facility, and we enjoy a healthy relationship with administration and the medical staff.
- Our position offers a modified block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off without a 12-hour shift requirement for each day.
- This schedule allows you flexibility and a work-life balance.
- Wrvu driven incentives.
- Full benefits available.
- Busy program with lucrative financial gains.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Hospitalist program in the Kansas City, Kansas metro area.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- A highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits are offered.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.