Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Hospitalist program in the Kansas City, Kansas metro area.
- Busy program with lucrative financial gains.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- A highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits are offered.
- Our position offers a modified block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off without a 12-hour shift requirement for each day.
- We are the only Hospitalist program at this 250-bed facility, and we enjoy a healthy relationship with administration and the medical staff.
- Wrvu driven incentives.
- Full benefits available.
- This is a collegiate practice environment with the option to teach Kcumb medical students, if desired.
- This schedule allows you flexibility and a work-life balance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.