Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dodge City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Central lines.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: 99.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7a-7p), plus night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western Kansas.
- Codes: Handled by HM during the day and EM at night.
- ICU: Open/Rounding (10 beds), Intensivists available.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- Patient Encounters: 10 on average, including 3 admissions (7 total pts at night).
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
- Credentialing: 3-6 months, active KS license and DEA preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.