Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dodge City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7a-7p), plus night.
- ICU: Open/Rounding (10 beds), Intensivists available.
- Credentialing: 3-6 months, active KS license and DEA preferred.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- Procedures: Central lines.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western Kansas.
- Codes: Handled by HM during the day and EM at night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Patient Encounters: 10 on average, including 3 admissions (7 total pts at night).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: 99.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.