Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dodge City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: Central lines.
- Facility Beds: 99.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western Kansas.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing: 3-6 months, active KS license and DEA preferred.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7a-7p), plus night.
- Patient Encounters: 10 on average, including 3 admissions (7 total pts at night).
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
- ICU: Open/Rounding (10 beds), Intensivists available.
- Codes: Handled by HM during the day and EM at night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.