Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dodge City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7a-7p), plus night.
- Codes: Handled by HM during the day and EM at night.
- Credentialing: 3-6 months, active KS license and DEA preferred.
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open/Rounding (10 beds), Intensivists available.
- Patient Encounters: 10 on average, including 3 admissions (7 total pts at night).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western Kansas.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Facility Beds: 99.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- Procedures: Central lines.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.