Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
- Becker's Hospital Review named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- We are proud of our work.
- It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital.
- The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state.
- In 2018, LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, flex-spending, malpractice, CME allowance.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named LMH Health one of Health Care's Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- Lawrence Hospitalist Physicians are seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join the team!
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Join a group of 13 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Average 15 patients per day.
- Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lawrence, KS.
- We earned Saving Sight's Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- Requires Board-eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Because LMH Health's purpose is to be a partner in our community's lifelong health, we want only the best employees working alongside us.
- Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
- LMH Health is nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized LMH Health in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- It is a city rich in arts, culture and history.
- With several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
- We were founded nearly 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare.
- At LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our purpose is to be a partner for lifelong health.
- Scheduling 7-on / 7-off.
- If this sounds like the place for you, we'd.
- In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago