Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Facility Beds: 300.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Patient Encounters: 85-90 with 15 admits on average.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide long-term (6+ months) hospitalist locum coverage at a facility near Kansas City, KS.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, temps available (current KS license required).
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs (6a-6p), TBD (6p-6a).
- Locum Rate: $180/hour (paid by Smart).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) - Intensivists available.
- Codes: Handled by EM (preferred by HM if in-house with own patient).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 10.