Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) - Intensivists available.
- Facility Beds: 300.
- Codes: Handled by EM (preferred by HM if in-house with own patient).
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs (6a-6p), TBD (6p-6a).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Patient Encounters: 85-90 with 15 admits on average.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour (paid by Smart).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, temps available (current KS license required).
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide long-term (6+ months) hospitalist locum coverage at a facility near Kansas City, KS.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 10.