Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Balanced lifestyle practice focused on a rewarding career with time for your personal life.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Hospitalist opening in a desirable suburb of Kansas City at Olathe Medical Center in Olathe, Kansas.
- Established hospitalist program with excellent relations with the medical staff, nursing staff, and hospital administration.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Ability to see a mix of patient acuity.
- Strong local leadership in place to support the practice.
- By adding additional physicians, the goal is for each hospitalist to see around 17 patients per day.
- Enjoy the support of experienced specialists and nursing staff and a guaranteed base salary with a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and tail insurance.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This practice offers a collegial environment and is an ideal practice setting for a hospitalist who desires a flexible and manageable schedule that will offer a balance between your career and personal life.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.