Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Balanced lifestyle practice focused on a rewarding career with time for your personal life.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Hospitalist opening in a desirable suburb of Kansas City at Olathe Medical Center in Olathe, Kansas.
- By adding additional physicians, the goal is for each hospitalist to see around 17 patients per day.
- This practice offers a collegial environment and is an ideal practice setting for a hospitalist who desires a flexible and manageable schedule that will offer a balance between your career and personal life.
- Established hospitalist program with excellent relations with the medical staff, nursing staff, and hospital administration.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Ability to see a mix of patient acuity.
- Strong local leadership in place to support the practice.
- Enjoy the support of experienced specialists and nursing staff and a guaranteed base salary with a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and tail insurance.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted