Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- No procedures will be required of the locum during this assignment.
- Notes are entered into an EMR software for charting purposes.
- Government: No.
- Credentialing for this assignment can take 2 months to complete, but temporary privileges are available within 30 days.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 12 hour day shifts.
- Support Staff: yes.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with a recent vacancy.
- Procedures Required: no.
- Dates Needed: July 2020 - Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FP in order to be considered for this position.
- This facility is part of a well-known health system and is located in northeastern Kansas.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-18 ppd.
- Coverage is needed from 6 am-6 pm with no. The locum will have to respond to codes, but will not have to run unless it is an emergency situation.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-085242-MD-KS.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago